Thursday, July 23, 2009

*stares blankly at the suject box*

i skipped school today.very very tired.yesterday played too much football..no warming up no nothing.hmmm.we lost one match drew one match won one match..but it wasn't enough to put us into the finals.eve if we get to the finals.i don't wanna play..its on sat..i wanna sleep!

okay I'm having a huge huge problem right now...my phone cant on..i don't know why.i tried so many times.i waited the whole night for it to on but it just wont on.damn it la!my parent are so gonna kill me if they find out i spoil the phone..but i didn't spoil it.yesterday i offed my phone then i go charge it then finish charging i try to on cannot.in tuition i want listening to the teacher..i was fixing my phone..and I'm still thinking whats the cause of this problem???!ish!

and to you people that messaged me but i didn't reply..just wait k?I'll reply as soon as my phone is fixed..but i don't wanna tell me parents..so how?can somebody lend me your phone for the time being?i really need a phone..need to msg my loved ones!hmmm..please k..

ciao

No comments: