Friday, July 31, 2009

..

im tired of editting my blog. something wrong with the code then i'll have to redo everything. ohh i've been editting since 6.45 till now. wth! & i don't have any mood to edit matt's blog already. shall do it tomorrow, if im free. today was okay for me except for the geo part. from 8am - 10 am. gosh! i was like dying already. together with the whole class. you can see everyone going toilet to wash their face. me too. wash my oily face! haha.





then teknik menjawab english was so-so. didn't really gain anything tho. haha! was drawing with huimei and laughing and stuff. so yups! then slept from 1.45 pm to 6.15 pm. wootss! haha! headache already. i think i sleep too much or maybe yesterday night not enough sleep. :( thats bad. should sleep early from now on.





should diet diet diet diet! hehehe. oh btw, matthewchow, wash your face everyday!!!!!!!!! then no pimples! :DD. i don't lik my face to be oily. even if i wash it everyhour also will oily de. anyone can tell me what should i do. kay matt online already. byee!!

No comments: