Wednesday, July 29, 2009

*stares blankly at the subject box*


hey peeps..i skipped school yesterday.was really really really sick.but i didn't feel sick.i felt normal but i was sick.i don't now what I'm saying.haha..nvm nvm..on Monday night my sis checked my temperature(konon la study nursing)haha..it was 38.1 degrees..then the next day i check again 38.8.then i went to sleep for a while hoping my temp would go down.but i woke up..i check again..39.2!WTH!!!damn wei!!i didn't tell my mum or dad..my mum saw me checking my temp so many times.she kept asking me i just said 30++.haha...you know how mothers will react if you have high temp right..so yeah i didn't want that to happen so didn't tell her!hahaha.and you know something..this is my first time in this year falling sick!hahah..cool eh!!haha


i went to school just now and guess what!!!!most of my classmates are sick!!seriously!!today only 11 people came i think..very lil!the virus or whatever spreads from one person to the other very quickly. my malay classmate he was sick today so he ask me for a pill then i gave him one then he went to sleep.so my another friend kacau him and 30 mins later.he got sickkkk!!!this is crazy!i don't know who's the cause of this..maybe me.cause i went to school on Monday with a fever..hehehe..sorry guys..but i don't think its me cause many people were sick before me..stop getting sickkkkkkkkkkk!!!so sickkkkk!!!this is sickkkkkkk man getting sickkkkkk!!!!!haha


i wore a mask to school today..didn't want anyone to get infected by me..=)


dhana:AHHHH!!H1N1!!RUNNN!HAHAHA


right now my phone takde credit...so I'm really sorry if i didn't reply your msg..really sorry.i know you need me..sorry!=(I'll try to reload as soon as possible!!!sorry!

No comments: