Thursday, July 23, 2009

:)


cheer up brother!!:)
................................................................................................................................
so right, im gonna update for this boy. so lazy. heehhe. just updated my blog and then here again. i wonder why he so semangat update my blog with the pictures. hahha. i've got only one picture so hehe. sorry bro..
i hate my school so much. they changed all the jadual and the teachers. i want cik low and pn arfah to teach us but not those not-so-fmous teacher to teach us. i dont like it. :( im like dead?? and ohh, i didnt know that cik asdiana can teach sej. if she teach us, i'll be like sleeping in the class everyhour, mins seconds. haha. cheh no la. i dont wanna be 2nd NAOMI WONG. oh btw, bout this girl, i'll tell you guys the story in my blog. coz matt dont know anything. haha
so so so, i'll be having another 4 new blog. not about my life or whatever. kkk, gtg already. byee. loveeeeeee!!!

No comments: