Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time really flies. Its gonna be February soon. What I'm looking forward in February is..Chinese New Year!yeah!all those red packets.get to meet all my relatives.i think this year we're going back to Ipoh.our cousins are all in kl but our granny's are at Ipoh. Ipoh kinda far but oh well. as long as we get to meet our family members :D

Almost one month in school and it's really boring. For one month i have been scolded a few times!haha but oh well its so boring in school I'm sure if you were in my shoes you'll do stupid and crazy stuffs that will annoy teacher.hehehe like singing in class,making a hell lot of noise,walking here walking there,playing mobile phones etc.

You know then concert I've been wanting to go, well i cant go.damn its depressing you know. what if you cant go to your fav band concert.how will you feel?sad?depressing?angry? that's what I'm going through right now.damn it. ILOVEPARAMORE!

No comments: