Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010, Goodbye 2009

2009 was a wonderful year. A lot of stuffs happened. Some were great, some were not. The times me, my family and friends had were awesome!Those great memories will never ever leave me. Happy New Year Everyone!
2010!I wonder what 2010 will be like. I predict it's gonna be the best year of my life. I dint know why, but i can feel it..somehow.To all my friends, thank you for everything, and I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you. Why being so emotional now??hahaha To my family, Love you guys!:D
My 2010 resolution???I wanna be a nerd!
Pink is my new favourite colour!
I wanna make new friends!
I wanna make lots of friends!
I wanna meet more cute babies!
I want my own baby!hehe
There's more...but lazy to type it all out!
Oh yeah.I love Paramore!!I wanna meet them!My wish list for 2010!hahaha
Well i guess that's it..I don't know what else to say..
Remember this date: 10Th June
Remember this name:Matthew Chow
I'm being lame, but that's okay!hahaha
And guess what??My first post of 2010! claps*claps*
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
:D
withlove,Matt

No comments: