Monday, January 25, 2010

Damn it!


Damn! this why i hate Monday assembly! spot check! you know how annoying it is to put up your hair every time when they wanna check. today wasn't my day at all. i got caught by this stupid prefect! he thinks my hair is long. well it is but his back hair so long teacher never said anything. so not fair you know. and you know what. i just cut my hair earlier this month. not yet one month already need to cut.

Why me??why why why??luckily he gave us a warning. i have to cut tonight if not Ahmad will cut for us. and you that Ahmad another one. he cut like one sakai la. he'll just cut one straight line across the fringe. basket. why la Mr.prabha why??you know i love my hair so much. you want me to flatter you is it?? Mr.Prabha you damn handsome today la. can let me off this time?i got no time to cut tonight also. the salon i always cut close on Monday la.haiyo die la wei tomorrow. nvm .i don't wanna talk bout this.hmmm.

I'm starting to like this band, The Downtown Fiction! awesome band la.better than Jonas bros. too bad they're not as famous as Jonas bro.if not their songs will top the charts. hahah i dont know bout that it's just my opinion that they're better than Jonas bros. :D

No comments: