Tuesday, August 11, 2009

*stares blankly at the subject box*

hey peeps!its been a while since i last updated my blog!didn't have the time to update la.Trials next Monday!Freakin out right now.not really but still scared la..nvm.still got a few more days to study so i must not give up hope!yeah!haha

you know something..everybody has been copying me in school..I'm serious.not joking!few weeks ago i wore a mask to school cause i was sick.and then a few days later 1 or 2 people started wearing..now!alot of people wear the mask!hehehe..I'm a fashion icon i guess...wakakaka.haha.

err..last Friday we entered the bowling competition!we didn't play our best but at least we got 6th place..actually we did pretty well since we were against so many wakil sekolah people..dhana and me..together..bowling pro seh!!!hahaha..dhana always masuk longkang!longkang boy!hahaha..




me and chow chow!

chow chows


pro bowlingers!hahaha

speaking of Chow Chow(the girl i took photo with)she has the same sur name..somehow.we're related..we're choc buddies!always exchanging chocs..hahaha..not always but still i wonder if we're really related..she speaks better tamil than me!I'm so jealous!but that day..i spent alot of time with her..and yeah..i enjoyed it..she's really fun and funny.hahaha..CHOW CHOW!!get well soon!!!!=)so now i know that I'm not the only Chow Chow..=)hahaha
and now i know that I've updated my blog!yay!claps*claps*
hahaha..okay got to study for trials..
ciao,



No comments: