Sunday, August 30, 2009

if i knew.

you know how you always hearpeople say,"if i knew then what i know now.."?
have you ever wanted to say..yeah..well...go on...
so here we go....
i would listen more carefully to what my heart says.
i would enjoy more... worry less.
i would know that school would end soon enough.. and work would.. well, nevermind.
i wouldn't worry so much about what other people were thinking.
i would appreciate all my vitality and tight skin.
i would play more, fret less.
i would know how much my parents love me and i would believe that they are doing the best they can.
i would enjoy the feeling of "being in love" and not worry so much about how it works out.
i would know that it probablywon't...but that something better will come along.
i wouldn't be afraid of acting like a kid.
i would be raver.
i would look for the good qualities in everyone and enjoy them for those.
i would not hang out with people just because they're "popular".
i would take dance lessons.
i would enjoy my bofy just the way it is.
i would trust my girlfriends. (some, not all)
i would be a trustworthy girlfriend.
i wouldn't trust my boyfriend.( just kidding)
i would be more appreciate and grateful, for sure.
winnielong.

No comments: