Monday, August 31, 2009

ignorance is your new best friend

ohh i didnt get to meet matthewchow that day. sorry was rushing to my bro's place to pick him up. sorry sorry sorrryyyyy. :)




argued with matthewchow and now okay already. sorry bro. im so unreasonable, i know. thanks for not scolding me. you're the best :)



i don't want to go back to school. hafta stream again. this time mix with all the classes, PD, KT, SD and M. oh i hate it. i dont want to stream. i hate my school now. why la they stream here stream there. as if we get to improve our results like that. i strongly this agree about this streaming stuff.




im gonna seperate with my friends very soon, i know. gonna miss them like hell. miss playing with them in class, miss sampat-ing with them in class and stuff. :( i don't like this feeling now. sad feelings. i hope my mum will let me ponteng tomorrow. so that i don't hafta face the truth. i don't want to face the music. :(

No comments: