Friday, June 12, 2009

*stares blankly at the subject box*

i had to wake up early today just so that i can go out..i had to wake up at six and it reminds me that school holidays are soon over and we have to wake up early again!ah!damn!i'm in my dad's office right now,TERPAKSA buat kerja la...but at least i get to use the comp!hehehe..i'm going jamming soon and then meet some friends.meeting my boss..hoping to get free starbucks!!!hahahaha.i think we're watching night at the museum 2.can't wait..hmmm..and!i hope i get present!*cheeky smile* HAHAHAHA...i'm so bored la!my phone no credit.cannot sms my love ones..hmm.



i love the downtown fiction!they're better than jonas brothers!!to all jonas brothers fans..please do not read the sentece above!HAHAHA.they really rock!i'm not lying!



the downtown fiction!(david,cameron,eric)

No comments: