Thursday, May 28, 2009

*stares blankly at the subject box*


BARCA!BARCA!BARCA!BARCA!BARCA!BARCELONA!!
HAHAHA!Barcelona just wont the champions league!it wasn't a darn good match cause man utd didn't play well..don't know why.and you know what.c.ronaldo cried after eto'o scored!AHAHAHA!what a loser!he used to be a good player but now ever since he became famous and stuff.he suck!such a show off!so what he can score from 40 yards?so what you can score free kicks?!big deal la!anyone also can do what!HAHAHAHA.saying no more bout him!
anyway.the goal by messi was awesome.i didn't know a short guy like him could score a very high header!wow!ahahaha.messi is way way way way way way way x10000000 times!HAHAHA.
anyways i need to study!i actually wanted to try to study the whole day..but the comp tempted me.it kept calling me!HAHAHA!"Matt!use me please!"-.- okay I'm lame i know.HAHAHA. but i really cannot tahan!

and so this goes on...I'm bored!hmmm...
anyone plays bowling buddies on facebook??go play then challenge me yeah?I'm really bored!
oh yeah!go check out permanent by david cook!very nice song!

blah,bleh,bloh!

ciao,

No comments: