Friday, May 8, 2009

*stares blankly at the subject box*

we went to eat ice kacang after school yesterday...
me,dhana,derrick,louis,yi wen and adzlina....
shiok wei!hahahaha..
yi wen belanja us!hahaha
i saw winnie long there too!!!hahahaha
but her dad was there....damn!hahaha
and after the ice kacang..we went bowling...
we played alot of games yesterday...all because of dhaya..
always belanjaing us..not always..only yesterday..
hahahaha

pics:


yi wen,dhana and me(i look like a freak!)

dhaya and me


oh yeah...let me tell you bout someone a like/falling in love with!hahaha

her name is erica kruger williams..

and she's damn pretty!


hayley williams sister!hahaha





i know after posting this i'll be dead...

diyana is gonna kill me!hahaha

so diyana..i hope you wont blow your top...chill chill...


hahahaha

No comments: