Thursday, April 30, 2009

teacherz-.-

let me tell you guys bout my class teacher!!pn.mahari
in the eyes of the pengetua..she's one of the best teachers in sdj..
but to us...yeah right!one of the worst!
i'm not trying to be mean or something..but gosh..
she's so short!!damn bloody short!
she has one smell that when she passes by me..i feel like vomiting..
and dhana one told me...she has a pajero..and whenever she needs to get down from her car..she has to jump out!HAHAHAHAHA
when she wanna park her car in the school compound early in the morning..and there's no car at the car park..she'll drive..finds a spot..stop.."signal" then park!HAHAHAHA
i mean...all the other teachers they just park their cars without stopping and signalling..but she!HAHAHAHA
okay I'm not teasing her or something..although she's kinda weird and freakish..
she's still our teacher..so i respect her!=)
but still...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ciao.

No comments: