Thursday, February 19, 2009

this week was a busy week for me and a boring one too..
this whole acara sebelum sukan thing started i was so so so busy helping teacher going class to class to confirm with the ones that took part..so yeah it was very tiring..and it was worth helping..
ms.khoo said she'll blanja us after the sukan..yay!

and pinky was absent 3 days in a row..gosh!
apparently she was sick...hmmm..why never tell me??hahaha
things are starting get along for all of us...as in..
me and pinky
kamal and yi wen

dhana and thilaga
kanesh and stella..
HAHAHAHA
























(yi wen and pinky...both wearing my specs..hahaha)









speaking of specs...i bought a hell lot of specs...nope..not for reading nor for seeing.just for fun!=)
i guess i started this whole specs fashion thing in school...ever since i wore the specs to school..everyone seemed to like it and slowly derrick bought one,dhana bought one and clement bought one...and i'm buying 2 more!HAHAHAHA!
SPECS GALORE!!!!


(and tats me with my white specsie!!)
(and no!i'm not emo!)

No comments: